Corporate Retreats - Business to Business
Thrive Outdoors instructors have the experience, training, and skills to get your team on the same page - working to further your companies goals. From working one on one with your staff to planning multi-day leadership retreats, let us take on the stress and logistics of turning your team into a cohesive and well oiled unit for you.
If your company is looking for a fun retreat, an educational getaway, or a structured team & leadership building revival, Thrive Outdoors can make it happen.
Using years of researched leadership training, team building, and focus strengthening techniques, Thrive Outdoors will help your employees grow as individuals and a team. Our programs have been field-tested and were developed by our team - comprising of experienced real world leaders from some of the most stressful, leadership / team oriented occupations in America. To include; Police Officers, Doctors, Therapists, Former Military, Social Workers and more. We consult with teams of business owners and HR staff to make sure we are creating programs that serve the heart of agencies we work with.
Prices are dependent upon number of participants, length of event, and additional support. Below are starting costs to give you a general idea: "1/2 day" is anything under 4 hours. "Full day" is anything between 4 and 8 hours. "Long day"
- 1/2 day leadership for up to 10 - $1,000 - Includes refreshments / snacks and your companies core value program design - in conjunction with your liaison - by our team.
- 1/2 day ropes course for up to 10 - $1,200 - Includes refreshments / snacks and your companies core value program design - in conjunction with your liaison - by our team.
- 1/2 day boating adventure for up to 10 - $1,200 - Includes instruction, refreshments / snacks, and your companies core value program design - in conjunction with your liaison - by our team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Leadership training series (OODA Loop, BIG 5, Growth Rings and other mainstream topics)
- Time To Go motivational talks (Our experienced presenters and your goals / mission)
- Multi-day and overnight retreats immersed in nature (built from top to bottom for you)
- Survival skills courses and training
- Team building
- Ropes courses
- Unplugging from the chaos of everyday
- Reconnecting to the natural world
OTHER FUN POSSIBILITIES:
- Kayaking / Canoeing
- Zombie Survival (nothing proves - or disproves - true leadership like a hoard of the undead)
- Boot camp style
- Or, a customized experience to suit your specific needs.
To start a conversation about how Thrive Outdoors can help you with your corporate retreat goals, please send us a message here, or call 603-625-6600.