Thrive Outdoors in the Media
Thrive Outdoors has people talking
We have worked hard to provide quality programming and to serve our community. Click the links below to see what people are saying:
- In the Fall of 2016 Willem Lang and the crew from Windows to the Wild followed our TAG (Teen Adventure Group) on the Welch-Dicky loop trail
- Article and photos covering the foster care / former youth in care event at Pawtuckaway State Park, and our partnership with Keep Sound Minds
- Thrive Outdoors partner Ed King speaks on a topic that is at the heart of Thrive's core curriculum.
- Article and television spot going into detail about the partnership between Keep Sound Minds & Thrive Outdoors
- Great article, highlighting the partnership between Keep Sound Minds & Thrive Outdoors
– One of Thrive Outdoors owners and lead instructors talks about his other passion.
– Thrive Outdoors talks about their programs and shows off one of their 6-12 yr old winter groups
– Thrive Outdoors talks up their annual Giant Egg Hunt Survival Challenge
– The Hippo asks Thrive Outdoors to explain some of the scientific study behind Nature as a real tool for de-stressing.